TWB is considered an Employer of Choice that believes our employees are our most valuable asset. Our company is founded on the basic principle of "The Golden Rule" and our goal is to treat our employees,
customers, suppliers and shareholders the way we want to be treated.
As opportunities for employment become available they will be posted on this website. If you are interested in pursuing a career with us please email, fax, or mail an introductory letter and a resume
to the individual listed for that particular job posting.
Compensation & Benefits:
We believe that compensation should be directly related to job performance. All fulltime TWB employees receive competitive wages along
with the following benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Medical and Prescription Insurance
- Corporate-owned Mail Order Pharmacy
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Legal and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Plans (STD and LTD)
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Company provided Flex Plan
- Life Insurance/AD&D
Submit Your Resume:
If you would like to be considered for a position with TWB Company please contact our HR department
to submit a resume.